Hotels in Baltimore, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Baltimore online
- Find a cheap hotel in Baltimore!
- Book at the ideal price!
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND - CHARM CITY
Baltimore, Maryland is known as the "charm city" for its hidden charms, such as the picturesque Inner Harbor, wide-ranging music scene, rich history, and infamous crab cuisine. Baltimore, MD is known for its spectacular history, as among the first immigration cities within the US. Hidden within its history and culture are wonderful delectable and savory delights.
The Inner Harbor is at the top of Baltimore's list of most popular tourist attractions. This riverfront recreation area is a focal point for various activities. Stay close to the action by booking nearby at one of the many hotel accommodations in the area. The Rodeway Inn & Suites is one of the deals that’s slightly cheaper compared to the rest within the area, and it’s only 6 miles from the city center. For more upscale options consider booking one of the suites at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court, where it is even closer to downtown city center. For more ritzy options consider the Four Seasons Baltimore, a 5 star hotel in the area.
FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
One of the things that make Baltimore a special travel destination is the range of activities available for the entire family. Music aficionados can enjoy concert venues for all sorts of musical genres. The music scene is alive and well in Baltimore MD. History buffs can explore the rich historical heritage of Baltimore through the Baltimore National Heritage Trail, learn about Maryland’s historical role during the Civil War and the various types of machinery involved during the industrial revolution from steam powered engines to locomotion. Kids looking to learn more about wildlife can easily visit the National Aquarium within Inner Harbor, home to a variety of marine wildlife. For those interested in land animals, be sure to check out the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore’s Druid Hill Park on the opposite side of the city. Explore the Harborplace shopping and entertainment center. Shopping in Inner Harbor provides a selection of options often from upscale to cheap.
EXQUISITE FINE DINING
Summer and Fall are often the best times to visit for the local tradition of ‘crab feasts’, where locals and visitors alike, gather in various venues to feast on the delightful blue crab which are bountiful catches during this time of the year, for those with an aversion to crab, the option of Maryland fried chicken is offered as an alternative. Inner Harbor as well as other parts of Baltimore MD, offers a wide array of food from various different cultures. The focus tends to be on seafood, although there are plenty of options to choose from. Within Inner Harbor try Leinenkugels Beer Garden for some tasty German cuisines, Explorer’s Restaurant for some American dishes and all the waterside, are various establishments catered to filling your stomach and leaving you satisfied.
Like many cities, Baltimore has its own Convention Center which hosts a variety of exhibits and events. Check with the center to find out about up and coming attractions and events. Find out about different types of performances, plays and other entertainment options held at the convention center year round.
MANY INTERESTING NEIGHBORHOODS
While in Baltimore, be sure to visit and explore the many neighborhoods off the beaten track of the usual Inner Harbor area. Public transportation is fairly bountiful in this connected city. Getting from one place to another is fairly simple when you plan ahead. Explore Baltimore’s own Little Italy, which is just east of Inner Harbor. Explore the charming Patterson Park neighborhood and visit the famous Patterson Park Pagoda, where a pool and tennis courts are also available.
There are two fairly well known art museums within Baltimore city in addition to the Baltimore Museum of Art, the American Visionary Art Museum and the Walters Art Museum, both maintain fairly extensive and interest art pieces from around the world.
TIPS FOR TRAVELERS
See the Baltimore Visitor’s Center for more information about places to visit and itinerary planning. Museum buffs will have their share of places to go, from Art museums to Railroad and Industrial museums. If you’re tight on time and have limited options, consider taking a boat tour around the city. This will provide you with a scenic view of Baltimore and all of its charms.
Depending upon the season and time of year you visit Baltimore, there is always something to do, see, and experience. Baltimore is also home to several casinos and some racetracks if you’re a betting person, it’s something to consider. Or perhaps catch a baseball game featuring Baltimore’s very own Orioles at the Camden Yards Oriole Park. Visit the Fort McHenry National Monument and learn about one of America’s historical features. For those interested in symphony, you won’t want to miss the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, book early and enjoy various local and international talents. For a great view of the city from a high vantage point, take a stroll through Federal Hill Park. Food tours have started to become a popular pastime in Baltimore, whether it is hosted by pros who know their way around the city or some amateurs poised to experience all that the city has to offer, your options are open. Experience a more off beat side of Baltimore by participating in a Ghost & Vampire Tour of the city to learn about its haunted past.
Price rangefrom AU$37to AU$782
- Hotel Motel 6 Baltimore Westdeals from AU$71
- Hotel Hotel Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airportdeals from AU$80
- Hotel Lord Baltimore Hoteldeals from AU$106
- Hotel RL Baltimore Inner Harbor by Red Liondeals from AU$76
- Hotel Radisson Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbordeals from AU$99
More Top Hotels
- Delta Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Inner Harbor - an IHG Hotel
- Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center
- Hyatt Place Baltimore/inner Harbor
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
- Pier 5 Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown - an IHG hotel
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor
- Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore West - Catonsville
- Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor Dwtn
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore N / White Marsh
- Residence Inn By Marriott Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
- Rodeway Inn Baltimore - Inner Harbor South
- Gramercy Mansion
- Baltimore Plaza Hotel
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown
- Hotel Quality Inn near Baltimore
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore-Downtown
- Hampton Inn Owings Mills
- Sleep Inn & Suites BWI Airport
- The Ivy Hotel
- Rodeway Inn
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor
- Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore At The Johns Hopkins Medical Campus
- Hotels in New York 16751 Hotels deals from AU$56
- Hotels in Washington D.C. 4779 Hotels deals from AU$38
- Hotels in Hunt Valley 12 Hotels deals from AU$104
- Hotels in Sydney 18840 Hotels deals from AU$21
- Hotels in Maryland 30050 Hotels deals from AU$38
More Top Destinations
- Silver Spring
- Las Vegas
- Washington D.C.
- Atlantic City
- Washington D.C.
- Ocean City
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Miami Beach
- Ocean Grove
- College Park
- New York Metropolitan Area
- New Castle
- New Orleans