Hotels in Buffalo, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Buffalo online
- Find a cheap hotel in Buffalo!
- Book at the ideal price!
Buffalo City, filled with natural and historic wonders
Situated upon the shores of Lake Erie, Buffalo is easily one of New York’s most picturesque cities. With an abundance of natural landmarks in close proximity, as well as a range of art galleries, museums and famous architectural landmarks, it will be fairly difficult to be left with nothing to do or see. For the food lovers out there, Buffalo City offers a range of fine dining experiences, and of course, famous Buffalo chicken wings.
Overflowing with natural beauty
Without a doubt, Niagara Falls is one of the most beautiful landmarks in the world. Located just a quick drive from Buffalo City, this natural wonder of the world sees more than 12 million tourists each year. Niagara Falls State Park offers its visitors plenty of outdoor activities all year round, including cycling, hiking and fishing. If you wish to explore some of Buffalo’s closer natural attractions, Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens can be found just a short drive from many affordable hotels. This attraction features a large glass dome structure that houses many fruit and palm trees, while the outdoor garden offers tranquil walkways and picnic spots, perfect for family visits. If you wish to see fantastic views of the city, Chestnut Ridge County Park is a great vantage point and features the Eternal Flame Falls. Outdoor winter activities are also offered in this county park, including cross-country skiing, tobogganing, snowmobiling and sledding. However, you will also be able to play a game of tennis, have a picnic, or let the kids run free in the playground.
If you are on a family vacation, you will be spoilt for choice in Buffalo. The Zoological Gardens holds over 1.000 animals from all over the world and interactive exhibits, perfect for a fascinating educational outing. For those who wish to enjoy a kid-free day trip, the Niagara Wine Trail offers world class wineries and scenic landscapes. There are also plenty of hotels in the vicinity, in case you get carried away with all the wines that are on offer in this area.
Rich in arts and culture
Buffalo is a great place to brush up on your cultural knowledge and take in some of the finest art in the world. A perfect place to start is the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, known as having one of the world’s greatest collections of paintings and sculptures. Van Gogh, Picasso and Monet are just some of the famous artists featured throughout this gallery. Special attention is given to post-war art from Europe and America, with a recent increase in modern art work. If you wish to learn more about French history, a trip to Old Fort Niagara will do just the trick. Located at the head of Niagara River, this fort was initially held by French troops in 1678. Visitors of this fort are able to explore the castle and bunkers freely. In the summer, events are held on the grounds that include cannon demonstrations, tours of the castle, and re-enactments. This fort is certainly one of New York’s most famous historical landmarks.
Divine architectural history
Buffalo holds one of the greatest showcases of architecture not only in New York, but in America. The Darwin Martin House is one of many buildings designed by world famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright, that can still be visited and toured by the public. This exquisite home features a glass-roof conservatory and Wright’s distinct long-banded, horizontal windows. The architectural marvel has recently seen a multimillion-dollar renovation in order to keep an important piece of American architecture history in pristine condition. If you fancy an enlightening walk through the city, there are planned routes that will easily take you from one architectural monument to the next. Buffalo City Hall showcases a beautifully built Art Deco exterior and is one of the tallest municipal buildings in America. Declared as a US National Historic Landmark, St. Paul’s Episcopal Cathedral stands tall in the centre of the Buffalo City, with its Gothic articulations and Medina granite finishes. During your walk through the city centre, you will encounter many other important pieces of architecture, including Ellicott Square Building, Old Erie County Hall, as well as Electric Tower. If you wish to stay close to these beautiful landmarks, there are plenty of affordable hotels in and around the city.
Price rangefrom AU$66to AU$491
- Hotel Buffalo Grand Hoteldeals from AU$111
- Hotel Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Centerdeals from AU$129
- Hotel Econo Lodge Buffalo Southdeals from AU$82
- Hotel Lenox And Suitesdeals from AU$131
- Hotel Hotel Quality Inn Airport Buffalodeals from AU$71
More Top Hotels
- Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown
- Tru By Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport
- River Spring Lodge
- New Listing! Charming Historic Rowhouse In Allentown.
- Lofts On Pearl
- University Manor Inn
- Hotel Hampton Inn Buffalo South I 90
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Downtown
- Courtyard Buffalo Amherst/University
- Days Hotel Buffalo Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buffalo Downtown - Medical CTR
- Hotel Lafayette
- Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Buffalo
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Buffalo South I-90, NY
- Courtyard Buffalo Downtown/Canalside
- Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Buffalo Hotel
- Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER
- Curtiss Hotel, An Ascend Collection Member
- Henry Urban Resort Conference Center
- Buffalo Downtown Condo/wifi/air/close To Falls/spacious/harbor Center Close
- Beautiful Buffalo Apartment In Historic Allentown Neighborhood
- Hotels in New York 16509 Hotels deals from AU$55
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 405 Hotels deals from AU$62
- Hotels in Cheektowaga 64 Hotels deals from AU$103
- Hotels in Niagara Falls 1465 Hotels deals from AU$37
- Hotels in Toronto 11532 Hotels deals from AU$28
More Top Destinations
- Las Vegas
- Washington D.C.
- New York Metropolitan Area
- Grand Island
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- New York
- New Orleans
- Miami Beach
- Gold Coast
- Watkins Glen