Hotels in Fort Worth, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Fort Worth online
- Find a cheap hotel in Fort Worth!
- Book at the ideal price!
Culture, Cowboys, and Entertainment - It’s Fort Worth
From Cowtown and Where the West Begins to The City of Cowboys & Culture and The Cultural Capital of the Southwest, Fort Worth boasts a lengthy list of nicknames. This Texas city is more than a tagline though; it’s the real deal. Beautifully preserved historic districts, gorgeous green spaces, and shopping and dining in what is arguably one of the country’s most vibrant downtown areas all help to attract around nine million visitors each year. Accommodation options in the city include everything from budget-friendly hotels to upmarket holiday homes, so it couldn’t be easier to enjoy a visit of your own.
It’s a Cowboy Thing
Visitors to Fort Worth should have no trouble finding their inner cowboy. The Stockyards National Historic District, easily one of the state’s most popular attractions, offers a taste of the American West. The district is home to the Fort Worth Herd, the only twice-daily cattle drive in the world, a weekly rodeo, and the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame. Other attractions with a cowboy flavour include the National Cowboys of Color Museum and the Cowtown Coliseum, the latter a 3,418-seat arena that plays host to weekly rodeos. Don’t forget to swing by Billy Bob’s Texas, the world’s largest country music honky tonk; ride the mechanical bull if you dare. You could even spend the night; the historic Stockyards Hotel has been welcoming guests for more than 100 years.
Not all the cultural attractions in Fort Worth come wearing a Stetson; the city’s cultural district, found just a few miles west of downtown, is home to one of the country’s finest selections of museums. There are lots of spaces to explore although highlights include the Kimbell Art Museum, The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and the Amon Carter Museum of American Art. Free walking tours of these museums are available on the second and fourth Sunday of each morning. You might also like to catch a show at Casa Mañana, the largest theatre producer in the city. And, of course, there’s still a nod to the Old West here; the Will Rogers Memorial Center has hosted the Southwestern Exposition Livestock and Rodeo since 1896.
Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment
Much of Fort Worth’s shopping, dining, and entertainment scene is clustered in the downtown area and, in particular, around Sundance Square. This vast square spans 35 blocks, providing a safe and friendly gathering place for locals and visitors alike. Explore the shops dotted along the red brick streets before settling down to enjoy a meal at one of the area’s restaurants; you’ll find a wide variety of cuisines on offer, not to mention craft breweries and the odd chocolate store. As evening falls, the entertainment options come into play. You might watch a show at the Jubilee Theatre or the Bass Performance Hall, the latter home to the Texas Ballet Theater, or spend the night at a jazz or comedy club. This area is walkable although a free trolley service circulates between hotels and tourist hot spots.
There are close to 180 neighbourhood parks in Fort Worth, so you’ll never be too far from a green space. These neighbourhood parks lie alongside larger spaces such as Harmon Field Park and Trinity Park, both of which offer riverside hiking trails and are within easy reach of the downtown district. Immediately west of Trinity Park is the Fort Worth Botanic Garden, the oldest botanic garden in the state and home to 22 specialist gardens. The Fort Worth Water Gardens are situated at the southern end of downtown near the convention centre, providing an oasis of calm amid the hustle and bustle of this district. And, if you’re prepared to travel a little further, options include the Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge, a 3,000-acre preserve with 25 miles of trails as well as a resident Bison herd.
More to Explore
As an exciting tourist destination, Fort Worth continues to deliver. Visitors have easy access to Fort Worth Zoo, one of America’s top five zoological parks and home to creatures from around the globe, as well as the Texas Motor Speedway. Nearby Arlington offers additional attractions; AT&T Stadium, home to the Dallas Cowboys, and the Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor theme parks to name just a few. Plus, with Dallas just 40 minutes away, attractions such as the Dallas Heritage Village, Reunion Tower, and Pioneer Plaza are by no means out of reach. Fort Worth certainly provides a great place from which to explore other big-hitting cities in the Lone Star State.
Price rangefrom AU$48to AU$677
- Hotel The Olive Hoteldeals from AU$93
- Hotel Quality Inn & Suites Hotel in Fort Worthdeals from AU$79
- Hotel Omni Fort Worth Hoteldeals from AU$230
- Hotel Motel 6 Ft Worth Eastdeals from AU$8
- Hotel Value Place Fossil Creek - Fort Worthdeals from AU$96
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Cityview
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Worth North/At Fossil
- Hyatt Place Fort Worth Historic Stockyards
- Comfort Suites Fort Worth South Freeway
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fort Worth West l-30 NAS JRB
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- TownePlace Suites Fort Worth Downtown
- HomeTowne Studios Dallas - Fort Worth
- Holiday Inn Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek
- The Rosen House Inn
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth West - I-30
- Days Inn Fort Worth West
- Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth City View
- Candlewood Suites Dallas, Ft Worth/Fossil Creek
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North
- Super 8 Fort Worth Downtown Area
- Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek
- Motel 6 Fort Worth North
- Baymont Inn and Suites Ft Worth South
- Three Danes Inn
- Comfort Inn Fort Worth Old Denton Road
- Knights Inn Fort Worth
- Motel 6 Ft Worth Convention Center
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Worth West
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fort Worth South/Burleson
- Red Roof Plus+ Fort Worth - Burleson
- Sleep Inn And Suites
- Aloft Fort Worth Downtown
- Motel 6 Fort Worth North-saginaw
- Stay Alfred At Historic Electric Building
- Stay Alfred At Parkside So7
- A Comfortable Room Just For You
- Stay Alfred At Parker House
- Hotels in Dallas 3469 Hotels deals from AU$52
- Hotels in Arlington 471 Hotels deals from AU$42
- Hotels in Las Vegas 7086 Hotels deals from AU$27
- Hotels in Irving 361 Hotels deals from AU$56
- Hotels in Sydney 16210 Hotels deals from AU$21
- Hotels in Austin 4026 Hotels deals from AU$38
More Top Destinations
- New York
- San Antonio
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- New Orleans
- Grand Prairie
- Santa Monica
- Miami Beach
- Gold Coast
- San Diego
- Washington D.C.