Hotels in Jacksonville, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Jacksonville online
- Find a cheap hotel in Jacksonville!
- Book at the ideal price!
Jacksonville – A taste of southern comfort
The largest city in the continental US, Jacksonville is one of the first ports of call for visitors to the state of Florida. The area is popular with those that have an interest in the diverse wildlife found in the many waterways, parks, and ecological preserves. But it’s not just about the lush green surroundings; this city is a vibrant melting pot of authentic local cuisine, exciting attractions, incredible museums, and a vast array of hotels to suit any budget.
Something for all the family
Whether it’s a ride along the waterways in a Jax River Taxi or a visit to a theme park, there’s something for all the family in Jacksonville, FL. Kids will have fun at Adventure Landing, the city’s well-known water park where all the family can enjoy rides that go from mild to wild. There’s a lazy river, a wave pool, and they even have a roller coaster, and with many hotels located nearby, it’s breeze getting there. The area is also home to 1,220 holes of golf on 70 courses which are sure to keep even the most dedicated of golfers busy for months on end.
Jacksonville is famous for its seemingly never-ending coastline where visitors can fish off a pier, go kayaking, or just enjoy a swim in the Atlantic Ocean. With 22 miles of wide beaches to choose from, it’s quite easy to find the perfect spot for a day of sunbathing away from the crowds. And depending on the beach in question, there are often many water or beach activities on offer such as paddle boarding or volleyball.
A taste of the south
While the city features many modern high-rise hotels and buildings, it still has that warm southern heart beating within. And this is most apparent in the incredible range of local cuisine that is available in the city’s many restaurants. In fact, the city has become something of a foodie destination attracting diners from all over the world eager to taste true southern comfort food. The funny thing about Jacksonville though, is that it’s not known for any one particular dish but is famous for the variety of foods available. From southern fried chicken to Philly steak sandwiches, the plethora of restaurants means that visitors can eat a different style cuisine for every meal during their stay. And to wash it down there’s an ever-increasing list of craft beers available that are brewed locally in the numerous breweries located throughout the city.
Shop ‘til you drop!
Jacksonville offers a wide variety of shopping opportunities to suit all budgets and tastes, from high-end fashion to bargain stores, there’s something for everyone. For upscale and trendy designer labels, visitors are spoiled for choice with the many boutiques that line the streets of the San Marco and Avondale shopping areas. Those with an eye for a bargain will appreciate the sales and discounts available in the many outlets of St. Augustine. The real deal hunters, on the other hand, will head directly for the vintage shops of Southside and Five Points areas. Then there are the malls of Jacksonville such as The Avenues and River City Marketplace which are convenient to many of the city’s most popular hotels. These provide further shopping opportunities that include a number of the brand name stores tourists expect to find on their travels.
A city brimming with culture
Jacksonville holds a special place in history and its diverse cultures of past and present make for some interesting sights and tours. There’s the Ritz Theater & Museum, built in 1929 and still operating almost a century later, that’s known as a cornerstone of local African-American culture. Then there’s the Clara White Museum dedicated to Clara and her daughter Dr. Eartha White or the Kingsley Plantation, both of which are important elements of local history. The city is also home to a thriving jazz scene and each year plays host to The Jacksonville Jazz Festival which is one of the largest in the United States. Visitors will discover that the local love for the arts doesn’t stop at music but also encompasses Renaissance masterpieces which are on display at the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens. Most notably though are the many pieces of art found in public places throughout the city. Jacksonville prides itself on integrating art into the daily lives of its citizens and visitors may step outside their hotel to find a work of art displayed on a street corner or the nearby park.
Price rangefrom AU$49to AU$382
- Hotel Travelodge Inn And Suites Jacksonville Airportdeals from AU$68
- Hotel Hotel Omni Jacksonvilledeals from AU$177
- Hotel Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfrontdeals from AU$154
- Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jacksonville Airportdeals from AU$173
More Top Hotels
- Quality Inn & Suites Jacksonville
- Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
- Stars Rest Inn
- Quality Inn Airport
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Jacksonville
- Marble Waters Suites
- Best Western Southside Hotel & Suites
- Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N
- Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown Southbank
- Extended Stay America Suites - Jacksonville - Southside - St. Johns Towne Ctr.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Jacksonville-Airport, FL
- Days Inn Jacksonville Airport
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East Baymeadows
- Emerson Inn Jacksonville
- Days Inn Jacksonville Baymeadows
- Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Jacksonville South
- Hospitality Inn Jacksonville
- Extended Stay America Suites - Jacksonville - Baymeadows
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Baymeadows
- Tricove Inn & Suites
- Hotels in Orlando 19377 Hotels deals from AU$38
- Hotels in Melbourne 605 Hotels deals from AU$73
- Hotels in Miami Beach 8108 Hotels deals from AU$41
- Hotels in New York 16509 Hotels deals from AU$55
- Hotels in Lake Buena Vista 884 Hotels deals from AU$81
- Hotels in Venice 1205 Hotels deals from AU$86
More Top Destinations
- Fort Lauderdale
- St. Augustine
- Las Vegas
- Fernandina Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Jacksonville Beach
- New Orleans
- Key West
- St. Augustine Beach
- Atlantic Beach
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington D.C.
- Palm Beach
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Cocoa Beach
- Cape Canaveral
- Clearwater Beach
- Panama City Beach
- St. Pete Beach
- Gold Coast