Hotels in Long Beach, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Long Beach online
- Find a cheap hotel in Long Beach!
- Book at the ideal price!
LONG BEACH, THE LITTLE SISTER OF LA
Long Beach, California or LBC for short is the seventh largest city in California that’s a part of Los Angeles. Even though it may appear to be overshadowed by its older sibling, Los Angeles, Long Beach has its own cool personality and city attractions that make it an ideal vacation spot to visit in California.
There are many city attractions here and a few interesting facts that have made Long Beach popular and scored a spot in Ripley’s “Believe It or Not” categories. Did you know that Long Beach has the world’s largest mural or the nation’s skinniest house? It also has one of the three pyramid structures in North America that is home to Cal State Long Beach’s campus’s sports and athletic buildings. Now that’s pretty cool. Imagine one of your school buildings being a pyramid! Another exciting and popular attraction is The Queen Mary which is a famous retired ocean liner that has been transformed into a historic functioning hotel and museum.
THE HUB OF ART, CULTURE, & BEACHES
There are plenty of fun facts and things to do while you’re on your vacation. The city has an abundance of trendy places to visit, eat and socialize at that will add excitement to your trip. If you are visiting for a couples getaway there is the option of going on a romantic cruise around the Naples Canals on Italian Gondolas, kayaking, and stand up paddle boarding or hopping on a Segway and seeing the colorful lights of the waterfront and Rainbow Harbor Rainbow Harbor. Anything involving water is usually relaxing and the perfect escape. With a name like Long Beach, one may wonder if this city has nice beaches…and the answer is yes! A favorite amongst locals and visitors is Horny Corner Beach where it’s second nature to lay out in the sun for hours and splash around in the water. The city also has an event where they feature movies on the beach. It’s awesome to bring a blanket and a few snacks while you’re watching classic movies on a large screen and catching an ocean breeze.
Long Beach has an amazing and hip art culture that will blow you away. If you love creativity, art history and all things art related this is the perfect city for you. There’s a great arts district and many fascinating museums to visit like the Long Beach Museum of Art, Museum of Latin American Art (MoLAA) which is the only museum West of the Mississippi to attribute art from the Spanish speaking Caribbean and Latin America and the Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum (PIEAM), which exhibits sculptures, paintings and carvings from across the Pacific. If you’re into cars, Long Beach hosts the West Coast’s largest one day car show that will have your wheels spinning or if you like tattoos, it will be a fun trip to visit one of the world’s oldest tattoo shops and get inked for a definitely memorable vacation. Another great fact about Long Beach is that the city hosts the 3rd largest Gay Pride Celebration in the United States. It’s always liberating to celebrate and have fun. The city is filled with events that are fun for the entire family to enjoy, from toddlers to adults. You can take kite surfing lessons, visit comedy clubs and enjoy leisure activities like shopping or visiting the spa because Long Beach has it all. If you are travelling with pets there’s even fun for them at the dog beach or satisfying their sweet tooth with a dog friendly cupcake or “pupcakes”.
CHILL AND RELAX LBC STYLE
Long Beach, CA is such an amazing city that people love visiting and living in. Now that you have a good idea of things to do while you’re in Long Beach, it’s time to choose a cheap hotel. Varden Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel that offers free WIFI, a continental breakfast and wine tasting. Its nearby restaurants and is a short walk away from the waterfront. If you prefer not to stay at a boutique hotel and want a comfortable spot that offers the basics then Super 8 Long Beach is a great cheap deal and this hotel has an outdoor pool, sauna and hot tub. It’s a great hotel for a very cheap price. A fabulous and innovative hotel in downtown Long Beach is Hotel CURRENT which is a trendy and modern and offers special deals and packages. One package they offer is called “Aquarium of the Pacific” and includes tickets to the aquarium and shuttle service to and from.
Downtown Long Beach is exciting, relaxing, and features many food festivals, shops and restaurants. There are many nice hotels for cheap prices so it’s important for you to do research depending on your needs and preferences. Some hotels are pet friendly, while others are located in the heart of a prime location and have easy access to main attractions. Whether your vacation consists of sexy time, family fun or a post midterms college getaway, Long Beach offers many hotels throughout the city so finding the perfect one won’t be too hard. The faster you book a hotel the sooner you’ll be enjoying your well deserved stay in this wonderful city. LBC is waiting for you to visit so it’s time to pack the SPF, flip flops and have an amazing vacation in the exciting beachy city filled with art, history, culture and waves.
Price rangefrom AU$58to AU$1,101
- Hotel Hotel The Queen Marydeals from AU$117
- Hotel Hotel The Westin Long Beachdeals from AU$156
- Hotel Hotel Maya A DoubleTree by Hiltondeals from AU$181
- Hotel Monterey Moteldeals from AU$83
- Hotel Bristol deals from AU$83
- Hotel New! 1br Long Beach Apartment -walk To Beachdeals from AU$114
More Top Hotels
- Luxury gem, just steps from the beach, pet friendly
- Courtyard by Marriott Long Beach Airport
- Cozy Retreat with Oasis Backyard + BBQ + Play House in Sunny Long Beach - WOW!
- Chic Ocean View Apartment With Balcony
- Quality Inn Long Beach Airport
- Tropical Getaway-flamingo Room-jacuzzi And Palm Trees
- For The Economically Conscious: A Guest House With Your Comfort In Mind
- Tower Motel Long Beach
- Stunning Ocean View Condo In Historic Building
- Dockside Boat & Bed Long Beach
- Sandy Shores - An Absolute Beachfront Property
- Hotel Days Inn Long Beach City Center
- Large & Sunny Luxury Apartment Home Two Blocks From Beach!
- Enjoy Your Stay In This Luxury Condo. Premier Location At Long Beach.
- Hyatt the Pike Long Beach
- The Cove Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Amazing Ocean View Villa 2 With Over 200 Web Reviews
- Hotel Hyatt Regency Long Beach
- Downtown, Queen Mary, Aquarium, Convention Center
- Gorgeous Penthouse Suite, Charming Historical Boutique Next To Convention
- Golden Sails Hotel
- Hampton Inn Long Beach Airport
- Long Beach
- Modern Apt, Ocean Views, No Shared Walls, Steps To Beach, Bay And Shops
- Residence Inn Long Beach
- Hotel Hilton Long Beach
- Long Beach Travelodge
- Inn Of Long Beach
- Entire Apartment Walking Distance To Downtown And Few Blocks From The Beach
- Beacon Inn
- Hotel Royal
- Hotels in Los Angeles 18494 Hotels deals from AU$37
- Hotels in Anaheim 1910 Hotels deals from AU$69
- Hotels in Santa Monica 1161 Hotels deals from AU$95
- Hotels in Hollywood 1508 Hotels deals from AU$58
- Hotels in West Hollywood 717 Hotels deals from AU$83
- Hotels in Beverly Hills 665 Hotels deals from AU$110
More Top Destinations
- Los Angeles
- San Pedro
- San Francisco
- San Diego
- Huntington Beach
- Las Vegas
- Redondo Beach
- Marina Del Rey
- Hermosa Beach
- Newport Beach
- Garden Grove
- Manhattan Beach
- Universal City
- El Segundo
- Costa Mesa
- Laguna Beach
- North Hollywood
- Palm Springs
- Buena Park
- Santa Barbara
- Culver City
- Santa Ana
- Los Alamitos
- Seal Beach
- Sunset Beach
- Dana Point