Hotels in Memphis, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Memphis online
- Find a cheap hotel in Memphis!
- Book at the ideal price!
MEMPHIS TENNESSEE; THE MECCA OF ROCK, JAZZ AND SOUL
Which city is the home to the famous sounds and tunes of legendary performers such as B.B. King and Elvis and is famous for its life changing music, barbeque and soul food cuisines….Yes! You guessed it, Memphis, TN. Located in the southwest part of Tennessee, Memphis is filled with amazing historical attractions, museums, mouthwatering eateries and plenty of colorful people and personalities.
PLAY ON PLAYA
Memphis functions by the beat of its own drum and stands proud with famous history, culture and more. It’s a great place to visit because people are attracted to its origin and love of blues, rock ‘n’ roll, and jazz music that you will hear smoothly pouring out into the friendly streets from the many lively night clubs. Beale Street is a super popular street that has lots of fun and excitement occurring all day and night with the B.B. King Blues Club, cafe’s, music venues, eateries and more. Memphis is also popular for its love of soul food and barbeque that’s finger licking good, making it the perfect place to ditch the diet and devour good ole flavorful cooking.
Memphis is home to many historical attractions like Graceland, which was Elvis Presley’s mansion Graceland and Sun Studio where world famous artists like Johnny Cash recorded albums. You can definitely take a cool tour of these places and snap a lot of awesome pictures. The National Civil Rights Museum is also a main attraction in Memphis because it’s located in the Lorraine Hotel which marks the spot where the 1968 assassination of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. occurred. The hotel has been transformed into a breathtaking, tear jerking museum that chronicles the civil rights movement to present day. This period of time is something that will amaze and shock you (if unfamiliar) and is especially good for children to be exposed to. It’s a major part of American history that will always be remembered and recognized.
While you’re having a rocking good time exploring downtown, east or west Memphis, there’s always something to do and somewhere to go. It’s a city that’s oozing with a lot of fun facts that are worth exploring. One interesting fact about Memphis is that FedEx headquarters is located there causing Memphis International Airport to have the largest cargo operation in the world. The city is filled with fascinating museums, galleries and music venues that are one of a kind and worth experiencing. If you have children with you, there’s plenty for them to do as well to occupy their time. It’s always a benefit to expose your child to learning new things, especially while on vacation. Not a bad idea for adults as well because it could have a strong and influential impact on you.
FUNKY AND CHILL HOTELS
Booking hotels are a major part of your trip because you want to get the best deal for your money. Whether you are traveling with kids, pets or both, you’ll want everyone to have a comfortable and peaceful stay or else your whole crew will be singing the blues. There are great hotels that offer services that will make you feel special and show appreciation that you are a guest at their hotel. Located in downtown Memphis is the The Peabody and they offer great perks for guest staying there. Besides the indoor pool, there are certain deals that grant you with complimentary drinks, snacks and welcome cocktails. Couples and groups of friends love staying here because it’s a sophisticated spot for them to have a great time. The Peabody is also in a nice location with a trolley close by for access to other parts of Memphis. This is such a plus because in a fantastic city like this one, it’s crucial to have reliable transportation throughout the day and be able to take a taxi in the evening while barhopping. A pretty awesome hotel for kids and pets is La Quinta Inn & Suites because it has an indoor pool, is pet friendly and serves complimentary hot breakfast. It’s also located near yummy restaurants and such, so you can enjoy the area and not feel isolated staying inside the room. Some hotels offer rooms that have a fridge and microwave, so you can save a few leftovers and money while on vacation. Make sure you do enough research prior to traveling so you can score the best deal. There’s nothing worse than dreading the thought of going back to your room because you are miserable staying there. Hotels are supposed to be your sanctuary and home away from home so make sure that you choose one that fits your needs so that you’re not left sleeping on Beale Street, although that may be fun to some. Your Memphis vacation should be fun and exciting and filled with great food, adventure and comfort. Now you are ready to explore this fabulous and down to earth city and discover why so many people love it here in Memphis, Tennessee.
Price rangefrom AU$49to AU$469
- Hotel Hotel The Peabody Memphisdeals from AU$323
- Hotel The Guest House At Gracelanddeals from AU$188
- Hotel Crowne Plaza Memphis Eastdeals from AU$117
- Hotel Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphisdeals from AU$126
- Hotel Magnuson Grand Hotel Memphis Airportdeals from AU$47
- Hotel Amazing Madison Street Apartmentdeals from AU$110
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Memphis Oakville
- Quality Inn & Suites Memphis
- OYO Hotel Memphis TN I-40
- Residence Inn Memphis Downtown
- Artsy Raised Cabin Near Everything Downtown
- Quality Inn
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Inland Suites Elvis
- Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown
- Three Bedroom Cottage Uptown. Walkable Neighborhood. Just
- Extended Stay America Suites - Memphis - Airport
- Courtyard Memphis Downtown
- Sleep Inn Memphis
- Holiday Inn Memphis-Downtown Beale St.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway
- Big Cypress Lodge
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Memphis Airport West
- Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
- Hu Hotel
- Extended Stay America Suites - Memphis - Apple Tree
- Hotel Hyatt Place Memphis Primacy Parkway
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Poplar
- Days Inn Memphis at Graceland
- Hampton Inn Memphis Poplar
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis Downtown
- At Home Inn And Suites
- Hotels in New York 16509 Hotels deals from AU$55
- Hotels in Nashville 8739 Hotels deals from AU$65
- Hotels in Sydney 18365 Hotels deals from AU$21
- Hotels in Las Vegas 8116 Hotels deals from AU$26
- Hotels in New Orleans 9157 Hotels deals from AU$45
- Hotels in Melbourne 15451 Hotels deals from AU$28
More Top Destinations
- West Memphis
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Miami Beach
- Washington D.C.
- Gold Coast
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pigeon Forge