Hotels in Miami, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Miami online
- Find a cheap hotel in Miami!
- Book at the ideal price!
Miami: World Famous Vacation Destination
From morning to dusk, every day is a celebration in Miami, Florida. In Miami, you’ll find everything you’ll need at your fingertips from its thriving culture, beautiful beaches, live entertainment, great hotels and amazing food.
Taking a vacation in glamorous Miami, FL can be very expensive. Planning a trip to Miami while on a budget? Book your stay and still have spending money for everything else. Finding affordable vacation spots in cheap hotels during your stay in Miami are easy to find.
DOGS ARE ALLOWED!
While on vacation, there’s no need to sacrifice the luxury of your stay when vacationing with your extended family. Feel free to bring Fido along on your Miami vacation. Pets are welcomed in numerous hotels and motels in Miami! Stay in the luxurious Sofitel Miami hotel. Sofitel’s contemporary French ambiance is breathtaking as it overlooks the blue lagoon. Ideally located in Miami, the hotel is minutes away from beaches, restaurants, shops and more. Sofitel Miami welcomes your entire family, including your four legged members.
Served by professional and friendly hotel staff, you and your companion will be very comfortable. Sofitel Miami also offers rooms conveniently located on the lower level floors of the hotel near outside doors for guest and their pets can have quick access for bathroom breaks.
WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THE CITY?
Get out of the hotel and tour the city of Miami by bus with Miami Jet Tours. Miami Jet tours circles the financial district of Miami on Brickell Avenue, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana and the Miami Beach Art Deco District. Or tour the city by water on the Island Queen Cruise. The Island Queen Cruise is one of south Florida’s oldest cruise riding down the Biscayne Bay. On this multilingual tour guided trip, tourist can view the everglades national park, downtown Miami’s magnificent skyline while touring downtown, or the Millionaire’s Row, homes of the rich and famous.
RELAX ON THE BEACH
What's a trip to Miami without experiencing the infamous South Beach ? Locals and tourist from all over enjoy themselves tanning, drinking, eating, partying, playing, surfing, swimming and more. With such a large beach, there’s no need to hunt and search for a spot in the sand for you and your friends. Take a short walk from your beachfront hotel and walk endlessly down the beautiful long sandy beach shore. Stay in beachfront hotel, Beacon Hotel South Beach. Be steps away from sights and sounds of the liveliness at South Beach.
Relax and rent a lounge chair and umbrella on the beach and feel the sand between your toes and the salty breeze on your face. Or take advantage of the countless attractions in the area. With over a dozen of beaches, there’s a beach to fit every kind of vacationer’s needs. Because of the direct water access there are tons of water activities available. Visitors can swim, surf and jet ski on the sparkling waters off of the shores of southern coast of Florida.
WANT TO DO A BIT OF SHOPPING?
Shoppers find themselves in heaven at Bayside Market. Bayside Market is a first class Miami shopping complex located on the waterfront with over 100 retail stores, boutiques, bars, and restaurants. Filled with your favorite brand named stores and restaurants, you’ll love your time at Bayside Market. Overlook the scenic bay on Pier 5 with countless numbers of floating yachts while eating at Trade Winds Waterfront Bar and Grill. Seafood lovers’ taste buds will be satisfied at Trade Winds Waterfront Bar and Grill with their fresh seafood and raw bar. At night, watch Bayside come alive with live entertainment, tons of lounges and bars for all music preferences.
VISIT A MUSEUM OR TWO
Art enthusiasts have many choices to choose from when looking for cultural activities in Miami. On the weekends, tourist can visit Artists’ Square that is located in Bayside Market, to enjoy original art created by local sculptors, painters, and designers.
Want more art? Visit Miami Beach’s local museum and view modern and contemporary art, Perez Art Museum.The Perez Art Museum of Miami is a beautiful wonder of Miami. The museum collects and exhibits international art from the 20th and 21st centuries. Perez Art Museum features beautiful gardens, sculptures, and patios maintained to perfection! One of the patio space features a hanging garden, where columns of flowering greenery are hung. Find the architectural sound Pérez Art Museum and its stunning modern design located in the Museum Park near Bayside Market and hotels in downtown Miami. This museum also features gallery spaces, classrooms, an auditorium, and much more.
A VACATION FOR THE FAMILY
Miami offers endless activities for families with children visiting Miami such as Parrot Jungle, Monkey Jungle, and the Miami Sea Aquarium. At Jungle Island, view more than a thousand different species of exotic tropical birds, plants and animals in a 22-acre rainforest that has ponds and waterfalls. Jungle Island also features a petting zoo, wildlife habitat, and a trained bird show that will leave the animal lovers in your family in bliss.
Located near the Bayside Market, visit one of the best kid's activities in Miami, the Miami Children’s Museum. At the Miami Children’s Museum, children learn, play, and create. This children’s museum has 2 stories packed full of hands-on activities that allows kids to be whoever they want to be, with exhibits that the kids and parents alike will surely love. Leave Miami, Florida with a great memories that the whole family won’t forget!
Price rangefrom AU$72to AU$135,328
- Hotel River Park Hotel Suites Port of Miamideals from AU$114
- Hotel Hotel New Yorker Boutiquedeals from AU$123
- Hotel Candlewood Suites Miami Executive Arpt Kendalldeals from AU$127
- Hotel Private, Cozy & Quiet Miami Studiodeals from AU$8
- Hotel Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel & Suitesdeals from AU$117
- Hotel Miami Beach Apartmentsdeals from AU$78
More Top Hotels
- Red Roof PLUS+ Miami Airport
- Global Luxury Suites Downtown Miami
- Kimpton EPIC Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West
- Leamington Hotel
- Design District Luxury Apartments By Mare Azur Miami
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport East
- InterContinental At Doral Miami
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center
- InterContinental Miami
- Element Miami International Airport
- Nuvo Suites
- Conrad Miami
- Coconut Apartment
- Hudson House 1 By Redawning
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell Downtown
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Miami Downtown/Brickell
- Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon
- Studio Rental Available Near To The Downtown, Miami Int. Airport And Jackson Hos
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami International Airport
- Staybridge Suites Miami Arpt - Intermodal Area
- Hotel Arya, BW Premier Collection
- Zenmotel Mimo
- Hotel Hilton Miami Downtown
- Private Room In Miami Close To Downtown
- The Shalimar
- Gorgeous Suite To Enjoy And Relax!
- Icon Brickell
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport West
- Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
- Hotel Courtyard Miami West FL Turnpike
- Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall
- Sonesta Coconut Grove By Vhc Group
- Miami River Inn
- Hotels in Miami Beach 8446 Hotels deals from AU$41
- Hotels in Fort Lauderdale 5795 Hotels deals from AU$28
- Hotels in Hollywood 3696 Hotels deals from AU$66
- Hotels in South Miami 68 Hotels deals from AU$78
- Hotels in Coconut Grove 194 Hotels deals from AU$160
- Hotels in Melbourne 631 Hotels deals from AU$74
More Top Destinations
- Miami Springs
- Key Biscayne
- Sunny Isles Beach
- New York
- Key West
- Palm Beach
- Pembroke Pines
- Key Largo
- Lake Buena Vista
- Coral Gables
- Dania Beach
- Florida City
- Las Vegas
- Boca Raton
- Pompano Beach
- North Bay Village
- Deerfield Beach
- New Orleans
- West Palm Beach
- Los Angeles
- Coral Springs
- San Francisco