Hotels in Nashville, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Nashville online
- Find a cheap hotel in Nashville!
- Book at the ideal price!
NASHVILLE; THE MUSIC CITY
Come visit Nashville, Tennessee, the largest city in the state and the third largest city in the Southeast United States. Nashville aka Music City is a vibrant metropolitan city and is the center of the ever so popular music industry. This city is rich in history and culture making it a desired place to travel to and discover what makes it so special and why people love vacationing and living here. There are many fun activities to do while visiting Nashville such as attending free concerts, food festivals, tours and sporting events. Whether you’re travelling with family or for a girlfriends’ getaway, you’ll love vacationing here.
Music City offers many fun things to do, amazing vintage boutiques to shop at for men and women, and a great downtown area where people love spending time. Nashville locals love shopping at the trendy marketplace, browsing art galleries, parks, brewing companies and suggest that travelers visiting here will enjoy those activities as well. Of course the amusement isn’t only limited there. There are many city tours, sporting events, family activities and a variety of free events that make Nashville an awesome city to vacation at.
While you’re spending time in Nashville, you must take full advantage of staying at a cheap hotel that offers great deals, is close to attractions and puts you right in the middle of the metropolitan hustle and bustle. There are many hotels near downtown Nashville that offer complimentary breakfast and free parking like the Hampton Inn Vanderbilt that also has flat screen televisions and mini fridges. While visiting Nashville, many vacationers love to tour RCA Studio B, which is part of the Country Music Hall of Fame tour and gives you a look inside to see where many country and non country artists have recorded hit songs for over the last 50 years like Elvis. Another major Nashville attraction is Downtown Nashville that has something for everyone and offers many attractions such as shopping, nightlife, trolley tours and horse and buggy rides. Hyatt Place offers free WIFI and a special Starbucks package that provides Starbucks coffee every morning from their bakery café for all the coffee lovers. Nashville is the ideal vacation destination for everyone, but does widely cater to music lovers that can visit the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum which honors musicians from all genres and houses historic pieces including instruments played on original recordings of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Frank Sinatra and The Supremes. Music Row is another historic neighborhood and serves as the headquarters for the American Country Music Industry. A great hotel located in this neighborhood is Hutton Hotel that’s Eco-friendly, pet friendly and has a complimentary wine hour. You will also save 15% if you stay three nights and 20% if you stay four nights. If you’re not too interested in any of the musical attractions then you will still enjoy Nashville by taking a trip to the zoo, touring the Tennessee State Capitol and seeing a plethora of the many museums and religious buildings that are in the city.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR A GREAT TRIP
You’ll want to make the best out of your vacation by making sure you are able to visit and see as much as possible while in Nashville. This helps by easily planning to stay close to the attractions that excite you the most or having an easy way of accessing them. Some hotels offer free shuttles within a specific mile radius that will help you get around the city. Of course, if you choose to stay in Downtown Nashville or Music Row, the adventure isn’t too far from your hotel. Downtown is usually the hub of all the excitement and city Tour Company meeting location with access to many shops, restaurants and bars. While visiting Nashville, it’s always important to be aware of your surroundings and to practice being travel savvy. This includes always asking your hotel concierge for directions and not traveling to unknown areas that look suspicious. While determining which cheap hotel you will be staying at, it’s always important to see if they offer anything that helps make your stay easier. For example they may offer free WIFI or parking, a kitchen, pet boarding, complimentary breakfast etc. Knowing these amenities about a hotel will help you decide which one is best for you and your family. Another helpful tip to remember is that your hotel front desk staff or concierge is there to help you find the best deals and give suggestions on what attractions are worth visiting if you’re unsure. They are usually available twenty-four hours a day and are bursting with informative suggestions.
MUSIC LOVERS AND TOURISTS GALORE
Nashville, Tennessee is a great city to visit with plenty of attractions and is home to musicians and music lovers alike. There are many places, things to do and people to see whether you are here for a quick weekend trip or a longer stay. You will fall in love with this city and see why so many people have a great time here. Nashville is truly a magical place that you and your family will simply adore.
Price rangefrom AU$66to AU$2,157
- Hotel Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Centerdeals from AU$70
- Hotel Hotel Prestondeals from AU$139
- Hotel Wingate By Wyndham Nashville Adeals from AU$146
- Hotel Stay Alfred SoBrodeals from AU$351
More Top Hotels
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conf Ctr
- Comfort Suites Airport Nashville
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt-West End
- Sleep Inn Nashville
- Sheraton Music City Hotel
- Hotel Hyatt Place Nashville Opryland
- Nashville Resort
- The Capitol Hotel Downtown Nashville
- Club - Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville Airport
- Americas Best Value Inn Nashville Downtown
- Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt Dwtn
- The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Nashville Airport, TN
- Knights Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville W I40/Whitebridge Rd
- Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University
- Hotel Hilton Nashville Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown
- Woodspring Suites Nashville Southeast
- New! Beautiful East Nashville Apt 3Mi To Downtown
- Stay Alfred 505
- Updated 1br-near Five Points-by Greenway-walk To East Nashville Farmers Market!
- SpringHill Suites Nashville Downtown/Convention Center
- 4 Bedroom/3 Bathroom + Bode Bunk Room
- Brand New!! 2 Bed/1 Bath Minutes From Marathon Village
- The Russell Nashville
- Hotels in New York 14951 Hotels deals from AU$57
- Hotels in Dickson 48 Hotels deals from AU$63
- Hotels in Memphis 1164 Hotels deals from AU$51
- Hotels in Sydney 16773 Hotels deals from AU$21
- Hotels in Antioch 91 Hotels deals from AU$79
- Hotels in Las Vegas 7281 Hotels deals from AU$27
More Top Destinations
- New Orleans
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington D.C.
- Miami Beach
- Pigeon Forge
- Gold Coast
- Santa Monica
- Fort Lauderdale