Hotels in Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for Nottingham online
- Find a cheap hotel in Nottingham!
- Book at the ideal price!
Nottingham: The Vibrant Home of Robin Hood
Placed right in the heart of England, Nottingham is a popular destination choice thanks to its mixture of the old and contemporary. Although synonymous with the legend of Robin Hood, the city has plenty of other historical lures such as Nottingham Castle and various museums. The area is also equipped with a vast array of shops, restaurants, hotels and nightlife options, while first-class shows and festivals take place throughout the year.
History to Discover
With a wealth of heritage at its disposal, Nottingham is a haven for historical sites and places of interest. One such acclaimed attraction is the Wollaton Hall and Park, which supplies stunning views and architecture as you explore the magnificent Grade One listed Elizabethan mansion. For something a little more unusual, you can venture underground and take in the City of Caves – an attraction that dates back to 1250. The Nottingham Castle Museum & Art Gallery is another significant place that is popular with many visitors to the city. Away from historical points of interest, Nottingham is also home to plenty of modern attractions. From escape rooms to trampoline parks, plenty of fun-filled things to do are available in the city. In particular, The Adrenalin Jungle provides various outdoor activities such as paintballing and archery, while some light-hearted entertainment can be had at the National Videogame Museum.
Nightlife & Dining
Looking for an energetic nightclub where you can party until the early hours? Perhaps a trendy bar where you can take in a live music performance? Or maybe a simple, traditional pub where you can sample a hearty meal alongside your local pint of ale? Whatever your disposition or requirements, one of the best destinations for nightlife in the country is Nottingham. In fact, there are literally hundreds of places in the city to choose from when the sun goes down. And thanks to being accredited with the Purple Flag nightlife award, Nottingham is officially judged as one of the safest picks in Britain for a night out. Yet before the eclectic bars and clubs become the forefront, the city – whether it is a quick stop for lunch or the best in fine dining – is not short of great dining opportunities where you can tuck into some tasty meals. If you are lucky enough to reserve a table, one must-visit dining option is Restaurant Sat Bains. Ran by a national celebrity chef of the same name, Restaurant Sat Bains is a two-star Michelin establishment that serves exquisitely creative and contemporary food.
If you enjoy indulging on buying treats and gifts when on your travels, Nottingham boasts a healthy amount of shopping opportunities where you can splash the cash. Amongst the distinctive architecture that makes the city’s high street stand out, you will find a unique blend of independent boutique stores that are nestled alongside famous retailers. In fact, the world-renowned fashion designer Paul Smith was born in Nottingham and established his brand in the area – and to this day, his Byard Lane shop that began in 1974 still remains. As for a centralised place that contains everything under one roof, the intu Victoria Centre is the place to visit. Positioned right in the heart of Nottingham, this shopping centre features over 120 stores and restaurants. There’s also a smaller – yet still well worth a visit – intu branded shopping centre in the form of intu Broadmarsh, while The Exchange is a vibrant shopping arcade that dates back to 1927.
Festivals & Events
Whether it revolves around live music or food and drink, annual festivals are a regular fixture on the Nottingham calendar. The Robin Hood Beer and Cider Festival is one such popular occasion. Taking place every October and set within Nottingham Castle, over 1,000 real ales and 200 ciders are showcased at this festival. Speaking of the ever-present Robin Hood, this famous outlaw is celebrated each summer in Sherwood Forest via the Robin Hood Festival. Taking place in July and attracting major music acts, Splendour is a family-friendly event that often sells out. And the Nottingham Festival of Literature in November is also not to be missed if you’re a lover of books. Furthermore, the Motorpoint Arena, Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall and Nottingham Playhouse are major venues that regularly host different shows throughout the year. Just keep in mind: hotel availability might be limited depending on what festivals and events are taking place during any planned trip, so make sure to check and get your accommodation sorted as early as possible!
Price rangefrom AU$55to AU$1,105
- Hotel Hilton Nottinghamdeals from AU$118
- Hotel Trivelles Regency Nottinghamdeals from AU$67
- Hotel Premier Inn Nottingham Arena (London Road) hoteldeals from AU$102
- Hotel Britannia Nottinghamdeals from AU$58
- Hotel Premier Inn Nottingham City Centre (Chapel Bar) hoteldeals from AU$100
- Hotel Hotel Jurys Inn Nottinghamdeals from AU$85
More Top Hotels
- Best Western Plus Nottingham Westminster Hotel
- ibis Nottingham Centre
- Park Plaza Nottingham
- Garden House
- Crowne Plaza Nottingham
- Hotel Roomzzz Nottingham City
- Holiday Inn Nottingham
- Village Hotel Nottingham
- Hotel Commodore
- Best Western Nottingham Derby
- Premier Inn Nottingham North Daybrook
- Hart'S Hotel
- Premier Inn Nottingham West hotel
- Brightmoor Serviced Apartments
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Nottingham Gateway
- Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre
- The Nottingham Sherwood Hotel By AccorHotels
- Travelodge Nottingham Trowell M1
- Portland Square - 2 Bedroom Modern City Apartment
- Mercure Nottingham City Centre George Hotel
- The Bentinck
- Premier Inn Nottingham City Centre (Goldsmith Street) hotel
- Salisbury Street Guest House
- Mour Hotel
- Travelodge Nottingham Central
- Holiday Inn Derby - Nottingham M1, Jct.25
- Market Street Apartments
- Modern, Convenient, 2 Bed Apartment With Parking Close To The Train Station.
- Lace Market Hotel Nottingham by Compass Hospitality
- De Vere Orchard Hotel
- Fairview Studio Apartment
- Igloo Hybrid
- The Springfield Inn
- Hotels in London 59709 Hotels deals from AU$22
- Hotels in Derby 460 Hotels deals from AU$55
- Hotels in Tamworth 55 Hotels deals from AU$70
- Hotels in Boston 174 Hotels deals from AU$65
- Hotels in Leicester 860 Hotels deals from AU$61
- Hotels in Lincoln 553 Hotels deals from AU$76
More Top Destinations
- Castle Donington
- Greater London
- Melton Mowbray
- Newcastle upon Tyne