Hotels in Pittsburgh, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Pittsburgh online
- Find a cheap hotel in Pittsburgh!
- Book at the ideal price!
PITTSBURGH; THE CULTURALLY EXCITING CITY
Pittsburgh is the second largest city in Pennsylvania and is most known for producing aluminum, glass and electronics. Besides that, it’s famous for manufacturing the world’s first ketchup, hosting the first World Series game, and creating the first ever Ferris wheel. Just those cool factors alone make Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania a hip in trendy city to visit all year round that's filled with culture, history, art and excitement. There are plenty of cheap hotels in the city and some that offer pet friendly options like the Residence Inn North Shore that are simply delightful. Pittsburgh is the perfect escape for a romantic vacation or if you just need a weekend of luxury. It’s truly a magical place that filled with excitement in every neighborhood.
POP ART, MUSEUMS, AND COOL KIDS
One super cool attraction that is enjoyable to all while visiting Pittsburgh is the Andy Warhol Museum. It is seven floors of innovative art and mixed media including prints, pop art, toys, and videos just to list a few. It’s truly a must see for anyone that is interested in the Warhol movement and loves art. Even if you’re not into art, it’s still an amazing visual adventure that’s offered in Pittsburg. Another art attraction is the Carnegie Museum of Art which is labeled the first contemporary art museum in the United States. There are fabulously unique exhibitions throughout the year and a calendar full of events and gatherings. Not too far from the art museum is the Carnegie Natural History Museum that has fascinating dinosaur exhibits along with an array of other nature and historic excitement to explore. If you are on vacation with kids, then they will surely love the Children’s Museum that’s equipped with a water room and photo booth. Kids as young as 12 months old are able to enjoy this museum and that makes parents very happy.
Another very cool and interactive museum to check out when you're in Pittsburgh is the Bicycle Heaven museum, which is the world’s largest bicycle museum and bike shop. There are amazing displays of rare bicycles, radio bikes, and Pee-wee Herman bikes. An added bonus is that you can rent bikes and ride around Pittsburgh or buy different accessories that are super nostalgic like lights, horns, bells, and chains. This is a great spot to check out if you are vacationing with children because there are a bunch of things there to keep them occupied and fascinated. Pittsburgh is a great city overall for kids because of the endless amount of activities for them to enjoy such as the zoo, aquarium and other fun citywide events that happen throughout the year.
DOWNTOWN SPLENDOR & ROMANTIC CHIC
Downtown Pittsburgh is a fun and hip neighborhood with lots of chill vibes and cheap hotels for your liking. Courtyard Pittsburgh is in a great location that’s nearby and has some free shuttles to places. It’s a great option if you plan on seeing a Steelers game and there is a lobby store if you need to buy any last minute snacks or drinks to enjoy. Along with having nice hotel options, downtown Pittsburgh has a bunch of restaurants, boutiques, shops and bars that people tend to flock to throughout the week. It’s a trendy slice of the city that relaxes people that has a non pretentious social scene and vibe.
Pittsburgh is the ultimate destination for couples looking for a romantic getaway and a 5 star luxury experience. The award winning Fairmont Hotel is an ideal anniversary hub that’s fit for a king and queen. The interior décor is very sophisticated and inviting with a cozy fireplace, cocktail hour and live jazz music. Pittsburgh is a very date night friendly city with plenty to do like movies, dinner, and shows at the theater. Since the city is gorgeous during the day and night, the scenic views are the perfect background for a cute selfie with your lover. During the day the city offers an array of tours and family friendly activities that are approved for all age groups and are perfect for couples. There’s nothing more romantic then being driven around a city and exploring unfamiliar territory with your partner.
PACKED FULL OF DEALS
Now that you have an overall idea about why Pittsburgh is the perfect choice for a vacation, it’s time for you to pack your bags, flip up your shirt collar and hunt for the best deals and steals that will make your vacation memorable. You have your choice of some of the best hotels that range from cheap to luxurious and that are in the best neighborhoods from downtown to the northshore. Whatever your purpose is for traveling to Pittsburgh, there are plenty of city events and fun at your fingertips that are available at your fingertips. When planning your trip, just make sure that you choose a hotel that’s close to your destination. There’s nothing worse than having to pay extra money on taxis while on vacation. If you’re going to Pittsburgh for a sports game, then there are plenty of options nearby the stadium that are super convenient and hassle free. You will definitely love all that Pittsburgh has to offer and it will surely be one of your most memorable and exciting vacations ever.
Price rangefrom AU$71to AU$1,863
- Hotel Hilltop Inn Pittsburghdeals from AU$56
- Hotel Comfort Inn Pittsburghdeals from AU$102
- Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtowndeals from AU$164
- Hotel Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh West - Green Treedeals from AU$119
- Hotel Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West-Green Treedeals from AU$101
More Top Hotels
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh-South Side
- Comfort Inn Conference Center Pittsburgh
- DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Greentree
- Econo Lodge
- Omni William Penn Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh Airport
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
- Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh
- Crowne Plaza Suites Pittsburgh South
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Greentree
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
- Hotel Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
- Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square
- Motel 6 Pittsburgh - Crafton
- Hyatt Place Pittsburgh North Shore
- Cambria Hotel Pittsburgh - Downtown
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Mt. Lebanon
- Sleep Inn & Suites Pittsburgh
- Comfort Inn And Suites
- Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown
- Drury Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge
- Hotels in New York 16751 Hotels deals from AU$56
- Hotels in Washington 39 Hotels deals from AU$93
- Hotels in Sydney 18840 Hotels deals from AU$21
- Hotels in Coraopolis 38 Hotels deals from AU$85
- Hotels in Washington D.C. 4779 Hotels deals from AU$38
More Top Destinations
- Las Vegas
- Grove City
- Niagara Falls
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- Miami Beach
- Gold Coast
- Niagara Falls
- Atlantic City
- State College