Hotels in Raleigh, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Raleigh online
- Find a cheap hotel in Raleigh!
- Book at the ideal price!
Raleigh: The City of Oaks
Dubbed as the ‘City of Oaks’ due to the streets being lined by countless oak trees, Raleigh is a charming metropolis and the capital of North Carolina. Along with being home to North Carolina State University, the city has an exciting mix of historical attractions, things to do, restaurants, shops, hotel choices, and more! Raleigh is an enticing area for both travellers and those looking for a place to live, and is often ranked by reputable sources as amongst the best cities in America.
Activities for All
Raleigh, NC is a haven of attractions that will provide plenty of enjoyment for those of all ages. When it comes to family-friendly things to do, you have a wealth of options available. Marbles Kids Museum has a wide range of interactive activities that will inspire and delight younger travellers. Pullen Park is a great spot for relaxed outdoor fun in an expansive space. And although it’s away from the downtown area – and consequently hotels, shops and dining options – Frankie’s Fun Park is also worth seeking out. This theme park has a thrilling selection of amusement rides, arcade games and much more! If in search of something a little more calming and scenic, places such as the Neuse River Greenway Trail, JC Raulston Arboretum and William B. Umstead State Park all come highly recommended. Want to catch a game of sport or special live event? Well, the PNC Arena – Raleigh’s largest venue and with not a bad seat in the house – is a regular host of major shows throughout the year.
History to Discover
Raleigh has plenty of history behind it, and this can be experienced in the form of numerous museums and heritage sites. When it comes to this side of the city, the only place to start is with the free-to-enter state museums revolving around natural sciences, art and history. Firstly, the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences is a highly-regarded attraction that features everything from dinosaur exhibits to whale skeletons. The North Carolina Museum of Art is judged as one of the best of its kind in the South of America, while more than 14,000 years of the state’s heritage can be explored via the North Carolina Museum of History. Other major places of interest in Raleigh that boast a rich heritage include Oakwood Cemetery, Historic Oakwood and the Historic Yates Mill County Park – the latter of which contains an 18th century mill that is the last of its type in NC that is still in operation.
From well-known retailers to quirky independent establishments, shopping in Raleigh is a treat. One of the main areas for this is downtown, where you can buy all manner of essentials, treats and gifts from the many stores on offer. Yet for an alternative place that has a centralised selection of shops, many pay a visit to the Crabtree Valley Mall. Positioned just outside the city centre, this expansive mall has nearly 200 stores to its credit – ensuring you could find essentially everything you could possibly need! Yet if food items that are locally produced are more to your fancy, the State Farmers Market is your one-stop destination. Operating on a seven days a week basis, this farmers market is ideal for searching and selecting from a scrumptious selection of fresh produce. And if bargain hunting is your game, the Raleigh Flea Market is where you need to go. Open every weekend and a tradition since 1971, this flea market boasts more than 600 unique vendors overall.
Dining & Drinking
With over 1,000 dining options at your disposal, there is far from a lack of variety and choice when it comes to dining in Raleigh. Fancy tucking into a juicy, succulent cut of beef from a traditional steakhouse? How about some authentic Italian cuisine? Perhaps a sampling of Mexican cuisine that will get your taste buds dancing? Whatever your occasion, budget or taste, you will find it when it comes to selecting a restaurant in the city. The same can also be said in terms of establishments where you can tip back a refreshing beverage. From contemporary cocktail bars to long-standing watering holes, there are hundreds of spots where drinking is at the forefront. Also, note that Raleigh features some of the most acclaimed craft breweries in America, with the Big Boss Brewing Company and Crank Arm Brewing Company being just two popular examples.
Price rangefrom AU$59to AU$1,905
- Hotel WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Northeast Wake Forestdeals from AU$80
- Hotel Knights Inn Raleigh Downtown Eastdeals from AU$67
- Hotel Quality Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport deals from AU$75
More Top Hotels
- Aloft Raleigh
- Hilton Raleigh North Hills
- Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
- Days Inn Raleigh Glenwood Crabtree
- Best Western Raleigh North-Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport - Brier Creek
- Place North Raleigh-Midtown
- Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Raleigh
- Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh/Crabtree Valley, NC
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree
- Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
- Stunning barn conversion for stop overs,or sightseeing in the Dordogne.
- Renaissance Raleigh North Hills
- Comfort Inn Raleigh
- MainStay Suites Raleigh/Cary
- Embassy Suites Raleigh Durham Airport Brier Creek
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Raleigh North
- Best Western Plus Raleigh Crabtree Valley Hotel
- Extended Stay America Suites - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley
- Days Inn Raleigh South
- Super 8 Raleigh North East
- Extended Stay America Suites - Raleigh - Midtown
- Motel 6 Raleigh North
- DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh Midtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree Valley
- Hotels in New York 18533 Hotels deals from AU$53
- Hotels in Wilson 51 Hotels deals from AU$52
- Hotels in Sydney 20071 Hotels deals from AU$20
- Hotels in Durham 951 Hotels deals from AU$60
- Hotels in Washington D.C. 5408 Hotels deals from AU$36
- Hotels in Las Vegas 9697 Hotels deals from AU$25
More Top Destinations
- Chapel Hill
- North Carolina
- Miami Beach
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- Myrtle Beach
- High Point
- Southern Pines
- Rocky Mount
- Virginia Beach
- Gold Coast
- Roanoke Rapids
- Fort Lauderdale