Hotels in Revelstoke, Canada
- Comprehensive hotel search for Revelstoke online
- Find a cheap hotel in Revelstoke!
- Book at the ideal price!
Revelstoke - A Heritage City in the Columbia Mountains
Life in the mountains is good, and the residents of Revelstoke know this all too well. Skiing and snowboarding in the winter, hiking and biking in the summer, this place is a dream for outdoor enthusiasts. If relaxing wellness centres and hot springs are more your thing there’s plenty of those too! The origins of Revelstoke were born from the Canadian Pacific Railway, and this city still has a strong connection to the trains that roll through each day. Scratch under its surface and you’ll find many layers to this historic mountain city.
Discover How Revelstoke Came to Be
Before the 1880s there was no Revelstoke, it was only the arrival of the Canadian Pacific Railway that lead to a town being founded here. The history of this place is inextricably linked with this railway, so a great way to learn about the city’s past is a visit to the Revelstoke Railway Museum. Find out how this historic railway transformed not only Revelstoke, but the whole of Canada. The city has over 300 heritage listed buildings, from schools and shops to homes and hotels, and a great place to see a few of these is on and around MacKenzie Avenue. From here stroll to First Street West and you’ll find the Revelstoke Museum and Archives housed in the old post office, a great place to dig deeper into the past. Pay a visit to the Revelstoke Visitor Centre and pick yourself up a brochure listing all the museums and galleries to find out even more about this historic city.
Explore Mount Revelstoke National Park
The great outdoors awaits visitors to Revelstoke, with the Mount Revelstoke National Park literally on the city’s doorstep. As national parks go this one is actually quite small, measuring only 260 square kilometres, but it is one of just a few temperate rainforests in the world that are found inland. Home to grizzly bears and black bears, moose and caribou, this natural wonderland is worth a wander around. If you’ve got plenty of energy to burn take the ten-kilometre Summit Trail from the valley at the base of Mount Revelstoke to its peak, where the views over the city below are spectacular. If you’d rather not hike to the summit, drive straight from your hotel onto the road that winds up the mountain to the top instead! The lush meadows around the summit have a variety of easy-going trail runs to enjoy and outdoor yoga workshops are often held here during the summer months.
Ride the Slopes at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
When winter rolls around Revelstoke really comes alive, with skiers and snowboarders from across the country and beyond descending on this snowy city. The origins of skiing in the region lie with Norwegian immigrants who moved here in the early 20th century, and by 1914 the Revelstoke Ski Club was founded. Fast forward to present day and you have the enormous Revelstoke Mountain Resort, complete with modern hotels, stylish restaurants, and luxurious spas. The ski terrain here boasts the longest vertical in the whole of North America at 1,713 metres! There are slopes for everyone, from beginner nursery runs to expert off piste steeps, and it’s the only place in the world where heli-skiing, cat-skiing, backcountry skiing and lift skiing are all on offer. Another way to experience fun in the snow is with dog sledding, snowshoeing, or a snowmobile ride, so there's no excuse not to enjoy the white stuff!
Sample the Offerings of the Local Craft Brewery
A trip to Revelstoke isn’t complete without a visit to the legendary craft brewery that is Mount Begbie Brewing. The brains behind the beer is Bart Larson, a man with a Ph.D in nuclear physics, who has turned his mind power towards creating the greatest beer on the planet (or at least in Revelstoke). With plenty of awards for their awesome ales, Mount Begbie Brewing is an institution in Revelstoke and their famous nectar is served up all around the city. Tours of the brewery can be booked so you can try a little of all the beers on offer, just make sure you book a taxi back to your hotel! Another great place to sip on some local brews is the Craft Bierhaus, serving the finest craft beers from Revelstoke, British Columbia, and across the entire Pacific Northwest. They also dish up some great food too, so you can combine your beer tasting outing with a delicious local meal.
Price rangefrom AU$65to AU$824
- Hotel Powder Springs Inndeals from AU$81
- Hotel Days Inn And Suites Revelstokedeals from AU$97
- Hotel Ramada Revelstokedeals from AU$111
- Hotel Noahs Ark Resortdeals from AU$8
- Hotel Swiss Chalet Moteldeals from AU$97
- Hotel The Cube Hoteldeals from AU$84
More Top Hotels
- Super 8 Revelstoke
- Sandman Revelstoke
- Hotel Coast Hillcrest Resort
- Hotel Glacier House Resort
- Revelstoke Gateway Inn
- Revelstoke Lodge
- Regent Hotel
- Best Western Revelstoke
- Alpenrose Revelstoke
- The Ol'Frontier
- The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Mt. Revelstoke Alpine Chalets
- Revelstoke Campground
- Powder Pillow
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast
- Stoke Stash Bed & Breakfast
- Revelstoke Timber Loft B&B
- Executive Riverview Home
- Journeys Perch Guesthouse
- Location,location! Brand New Suite Located In The Heart Of Downtown Revelstoke.
- Powder Village Retreat: Brand New Condo Close To Ski Resort
- Alpenglow Penthouse At Silver Bear: Downtown, High-end Luxury
- Boulder Mountain Resort
- Powder Sweet! Under 1min Drive Or Short Walk To Gondola!
- Newly Renovated 2 Bdr Apartment In Revelstoke B.c. Walking Distance To Downtown
- Designer Decorated Spacious Condo Close To Ski Hill & Downtown
- Cosy Log Cottage In Peaceful Location
- 2 Bedroom Condo | Sutton Place, Revelstoke
- Downtown Location Walking Distance To Everything/family Friendly
- Hotels in Vancouver 3611 Hotels deals from AU$40
- Hotels in Victoria 1895 Hotels deals from AU$33
- Hotels in Whistler 3173 Hotels deals from AU$72
- Hotels in Sydney 13651 Hotels deals from AU$21
- Hotels in Kelowna 1884 Hotels deals from AU$61
- Hotels in Kamloops 200 Hotels deals from AU$48
More Top Destinations
- Las Vegas
- Lake Louise
- San Francisco
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Salmon Arm
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
- Panorama Resort
- Santa Monica
- Radium Hot Springs