Hotels in Seattle, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Seattle online
- Find a cheap hotel in Seattle!
- Book at the ideal price!
Seattle Washington, the Emerald City
Known for its lush green surrounding forests, Seattle is biggest city in the Pacific Northwest! With attractions for every member of the family!
Experience the thrill and gorgeous view overlooking the city's skyline from the ever famous Space Needle. Shop and explore the freshest fish and produce market in Pike Place. Climb the over 500 staircases amongst the oldest in the State, and experience Starbucks at it's very first location.
These are just some of the many attractions found in Seattle.
Seattle attracts tourists all throughout the year with various film festivals, art exhibitions, sporting events and conventions. While the weather can be daunting to some during many parts of the year, this has not hampered the fun and overall experience of any true traveler looking to experience Seattle through the eyes of the local Seattlites. As with any city, Seattle offers a wide variety of accommodation options depending on where you intend to focus your travels and budget.
Downtown Seattle is where you are closest to many of the attractions and can easily explore the various places and attractions using the cities many public transportation options, whether it is by bus, taxi or even waterway. If you’re looking for a hotel with a great waterfront view of the Puget Sound, try The Edgewater Hotel, it is an awarding winning four star hotel which provides a resort-like ambiance with modern architecture and tranquil surroundings. Its location is within walking distance to the famous Pike Place Market, where you can sample, dine and experience fresh produce and seafood or shop for various uniquely local crafts.
At the Pike Place Market, breakfast is typically served at 6am and the official market bell is rung at 9am. But for a truly authentic experience, be sure to check out the fish and produce stalls which starts at 7am. The market place also hosts various cooking and shopping opportunities so finding a hotel in the area can be really helpful in maximizing this experience. Nearby enjoy a cup of coffee from the very first Starbucks that was established in 1971, which still retains its uniquely original design!
Travelers looking to do some shopping can visit downtown's shopping district, which is home to many high end retailers. But for the more adventurous treasure hunters, Pioneer Square is the place to find eclectic antiques. Further eastward is Seattle's very own Chinatown and International District, where you can quench your thirst with some bubble tea or try some Asian culinary delights. For budget travelers, the International District also has a number of hotel accommodations that are slightly more cost competitive. Restaurants within the International District tend to stay in operation later in the day, so enjoy some dim sum or a nice evening meal at nearby restaurants which can be found seemingly on every block.
THE CHARM OF THE OUTDOORS
Seattle is also home to many great outdoor trails, jogging routes and strolls. For visitors of the city with limited time on their hands, Elliot Bay Trail provides a nice waterfront stroll from downtown into Lower Queen Anne with various Fishing Terminals, Piers and the Port of Seattle. On this path, you can also explore the Seattle Aquarium, experience the Seattle Great Wheel and various fine dining all along the waterfront. As you venture further north, you'll find the Olympic Sculpture Park, where various types of sculptures are on display year round.
Lower Queen Anne is situated just north of downtown, a mixed community of commercial and residential hills and streets. It is also a great place to take the kids for a fun day out, with attractions like the Space Needle, EMP(Experience Music Project) museum, and the Key Arena which hosts events year round. Both Queen Anne and Lower Queen Anne also possesses a great deal of hotel options ranging from economic to upscale. This is a great place to stay if you’re looking to avoid the city andexplore a more town-like charm. Queen Anne is also home to over 100+ old world staircases, be sure to stop by the local bookstore and pick up a map, it's a lovely way to spend the day with the kids exploring the locations of each of these steps and stairways. Near the top of the Queen Anne Hills is Kerry Park one of the most photographic locations of Seattle, known for its unobstructed view of the Space Needle and on some unclouded days Mount Rainier can be seen in the background. Keep in mind, it gets pretty crowded during the most photographic times of the day, sunrise and sunset. If your looking to avoid rain and maximize your exposure to sunlight, it's best advised to visit during June through September when the city receives the least amount of rainfall.
OFF THE BEATEN PATH
There are also a number of sights that are uniquely Seattle on the fringes of kitsch, gimmicky, or even odd. Just further north over Queen Anne is the town of Fremont, home of the Fremont troll also known as “The Troll Under the Bridge". A public art sculpture of a depicting a troll that's 5.5 meters in height clutching what appears to be a car. Locals and tourists alike often travel to see this troll and have their pictures taken with it. Or visit the "Mysterious Vending Machine" of Capitol Hill, some say it is haunted. A soda machine that costs less than a dollar to dispense pop soda, brand and type are at random. These are just some of the more obscured attractions found in the culturally unique city of Seattle.
Price rangefrom AU$71to AU$1,963
- Hotel Pelicanstay in Pioneer Squaredeals from AU$80
- Hotel The Mooredeals from AU$8
- Hotel Brighton Guesthouse (walk To Metro)deals from AU$74
- Hotel Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattledeals from AU$182
- Hotel Hotel The Edgewaterdeals from AU$189
- Hotel New! Sleek Seattle Studio Near Downtown Ballard!deals from AU$102
More Top Hotels
- Hotel Seattle
- SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown South Lake Union
- Pelicanstay in Pioneer Square
- Residence Inn By Marriott Seattle East-Redmond
- Days Inn Seattle South
- Ramada SeaTac Airport North
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle-City Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown
- Stay Alfred At Moda
- Quite, Clean And Comfortable Room
- Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway
- Hotel HI Seattle
- Best Western Plus Pioneer Square
- Stay Alfred Pike Place
- Hotel MarQueen
- 403- Heart of Seattle with Water and City Views!
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Seattle Airport
- Arthouse By Stay Alfred
- Best Western Seattle Airport
- Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Studio In Upscale Historic Neighborhood
- The Baroness
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Airport 28th Avenue
- Warwick Seattle
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle
- Convention Center Condos By Barsala
- Inn at the Market
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Conv Ctr-Pike Street
- Sheraton Grand Seattle
- First Hill Extended Stay Seattle
- A Gem In The Emerlad City - Spacious Room In The Heart Of The City
- Bacon Mansion
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport
- Crowne Plaza Seattle-Downtown
- Green Lake Getaway
- Rodeway Inn North
- Hotels in Kirkland 280 Hotels deals from AU$95
- Hotels in SeaTac 135 Hotels deals from AU$67
- Hotels in Bellevue 446 Hotels deals from AU$101
- Hotels in Vancouver 5638 Hotels deals from AU$37
- Hotels in Victoria 2888 Hotels deals from AU$31
- Hotels in Las Vegas 9697 Hotels deals from AU$25
More Top Destinations
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Bainbridge Island
- Ocean Shores
- Port Townsend
- Santa Monica
- Federal Way
- Friday Harbor
- Gold Coast
- Long Beach