Hotels in St Bees, United Kingdom
- Comprehensive hotel search for St Bees online
- Find a cheap hotel in St Bees!
- Book at the ideal price!
Hotel Seacote St Bees
Facing the Irish Sea, Seacote Hotel offers traditional seaside accommodation overlooking the beach in the pretty west Cumbrian village of St Bees, where the famous Coast to Coast Walk begins. Mostly enjoying superb sea views, unpretentious rooms with wooden furniture and double-glazing boast en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and hot drinks provisions. Spacious upgrade rooms are available. Amenities comprise a relaxed lounge-bar, function room, free parking, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception. A full English breakfast is available daily. Headlands Restaurant, open for dinner and Sunday lunches, specializes in locally-sourced produce. Serving bar meals all day, Beachcomber Bar boasts pool tables and big TVs showing sports. With its rare birds and gorgeous views of the Cumbrian fells, St Bees Head is about ten minutes’ drive from Seacote Hotel as is Whitehaven’s Georgian town centre and harbour. It’s about 15 miles from spectacular Wast Water in the beautiful Lake District National Park. more
- Hotels in Whitehaven 116 Hotels deals from AU$110
- Hotels in London 58379 Hotels deals from AU$22
- Hotels in Penrith 952 Hotels deals from AU$64
- Hotels in Windermere 1220 Hotels deals from AU$77
- Hotels in Liverpool 3401 Hotels deals from AU$23
- Hotels in Manchester 3046 Hotels deals from AU$46
More Top Destinations
- Cumbria and The Lake District
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Near Sawrey