Hotels in Tampa, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Tampa online
- Find a cheap hotel in Tampa!
- Book at the ideal price!
Tampa: Family Fun for Everyone
If there’s one city, in the United States, that can truthfully claim to be a family friendly city – it’s Tampa, Florida. Literally, every member of your family can enjoy the charms of this city; and yes, that includes your feline and canine friends. Like its sister cities in the state, Tampa has plenty of beaches and an amusement park for your enjoyment. However, history buffs will enjoy it here too and there are a few museums for your choosing. Sports fans will appreciate it – unless these are your rival teams, of course. Cigar connoisseurs will never want to leave. Wherever you fit, and even if you don’t, into these demographics, Tampa will have something for you. So make it your next vacation destination!
Everything’s Pet Friendly in Tampa (Almost)
Tampa is made for families with animals and for people who love animals, even if you don’t own one personally. No matter what part of Tampa you’re in, whether it’s the heart of downtown or near the airport, there will be plenty of places for you, and your pet, to sleep. One example is, Courtyard Tampa Brandon. Although this hotel is not particularly close to downtown Tampa, it’s constantly rated high as one of the best hotels to stay in with your pet. Cats and dogs are welcomed here. Plus, there’s no specific weight limit for your pet. The best part though? You won’t be charged an additional pet fee! Complimentary parking is also offered, so you’ll be able to drive to the heart of the city, with no problems. Another great hotel is the Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino. This hotel praises itself on being ideal for business and leisure. Not to mention, it’s also great for your pet. There is a $25 pet fee, for either your cat or dog. However, staying here will be worth it. Located near the Florida State Fairgrounds, the Tampa Convention Center, the Seminole Hard Rock Casino and other attractions, this hotel is also not far from the city’s center. So you’re literally surrounded by everything and there’s free breakfast, for under $90 a night!
Keeping up with the city’s love for animals, there are some attractions that seem to be dedicated to animals also. For example, the Busch Gardens – the popular amusement park with animal exhibits based on the Serengeti Plain, the Myombe Reserve and other African safari themes. They also have “theme land” based areas, such as, Morocco, the Congo, Egypt and more. However, visitors and locals will tell you the best part is getting up close and personal with the park’s exotic creatures; the kangaroo feeding experiences is a favorite amongst kids. The Big Cat Rescue is another animal lover’s favorite. Even though it looks like a zoo, it’s more of an animal sanctuary. While visiting, you’ll have the chance to learn all about the cats of the wild. For the actual zoo experience, make sure you visit the Lowry Park Zoo.
Tampa Hotels – More Options
No matter your budget, or your taste, Tampa has a large variety of hotels to offer. If you’re looking to stay close to downtown, but you want the feeling of a home, give theResidence Inn Tampa Downtown a try. These stylish suites resemble apartments, coming in studio, one and two-bedroom styles. They are fully equipped with kitchens, which make them perfect for extended stays, or for those who just enjoy cooking their own food. The rooms are on the pricey side, starting at $130 and up. However, the amenities are worth it – which includes free breakfast, an outdoor pool, fitness room, and evening socials are offered on Monday – Wednesday, so guests can mingle with one another. Tampa also has many hotels that are on the harbor and will give you an “on the water experience,” with great views. The Best Western Bay Harbor is not only one of these cool waterfront hotels, but it’s also an affordable option! Some amenities include an on-site restaurant, a poolside bar, watersports and more. Staying at this hotel will leave you fresh and rejuvenated, and you won’t break your pockets.
More Things to Do in Tampa
So, what if you’re not an animal lover? Is it worth going to Tampa then? Yes, it is. If you and your family aren’t fans of animals, no worries, Tampa has something for you too. You can’t visit Tampa without going to Adventure Island Water Park. And even though no one will ever say it’s the most innovative, it is a refreshing and affordable way to spend a warm day. The park’s been open for more than 30 years, so you won’t be disappointed. Two pools, over ten water slides, a volleyball complex and more fill up this 30 acre haven of fun. Your kids will enjoy it and so will you. While you’re there visit Busch Gardens, because you will be across the street.
Museum and history buffs should stop by the museums in the city. Art lovers will enjoy the Tampa Museum of Art. You should also stop by The Museum of Science and Industry, touted as the second-largest science center in the southeastern United States. Check out an IMAX movie and the remains of a Sauropod dinosaur, while you’re there. If you have time, visit the Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center and the Florida Aquarium; which will also be enjoyed by animal lovers.
Sports fans should check out a home game for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL), the Tampa Bay Lighting (NHL) and the Tampa Bay Rays baseball team. If you’re lucky, sports fans, you’ll be able to see other major league teams in training – since Tampa is the spring training base for many teams. If you’re looking for Cuban cigars and a mash up of old and new bars, restaurants, shopping and more, visit Ybor City. And once you’re done seeing all the sights and exhibits of Tampa, spend a relaxing day on the beach. It’ll be worth it.
Price rangefrom AU$53to AU$617
- Hotel Hotel Suburban Extended Stay Tampa Airportdeals from AU$90
- Hotel Days Inn & Suites Tampa Near Ybor Citydeals from AU$74
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casinodeals from AU$83
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Westdeals from AU$83
- Hotel Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampadeals from AU$425
- Hotel Hotel Quality Inn & Conference Centerdeals from AU$68
More Top Hotels
- Sailport Waterfront Suites
- The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa
- Hotel Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore
- The Westshore Grand, aTribute PortfolioTampa
- Quality Inn Busch Gardens
- Rodeway Inn Near Ybor City
- The Westin Tampa Bay
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-Downtown Convention Center
- Hotel Hilton Tampa Downtown
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Tampa Bay
- Brandon Center Hotel
- Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel
- The West Wing Boutique
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa-Anderson Rd/Veterans Exp
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Suites South Tampa Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore
- Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa-I-75 @ Bruce B. Downs
- Residence Inn Tampa Downtown
- Wingate by Wyndham Tampa At USF
- Hyatt Place Tampa Busch Gardens
- Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Westshore/Airport
- Tampa Marriott Water Street
- Hotel Springhill Suites Tampa Brandon
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino
- Woodspring Suites Tampa Brandon
- Deluxe Channelside Apartment (bc- 348)
- Hotels in Orlando 19377 Hotels deals from AU$38
- Hotels in Melbourne 605 Hotels deals from AU$73
- Hotels in Venice 1205 Hotels deals from AU$86
- Hotels in Miami Beach 8108 Hotels deals from AU$41
- Hotels in Lake Buena Vista 884 Hotels deals from AU$81
- Hotels in Miami 9359 Hotels deals from AU$71
More Top Destinations
- Clearwater Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- New York
- St. Pete Beach
- Treasure Island
- Las Vegas
- Key West
- Wesley Chapel
- Bradenton Beach
- Daytona Beach
- New Orleans
- Palm Beach
- Cocoa Beach
- St. Petersburg
- Fort Myers
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Cape Canaveral
- Fort Myers Beach
- Madeira Beach
- St. Augustine
- Port Charlotte
- Washington D.C.
- Key Largo